The organ has been and continues to be the primary instrument of the church. Our team at the Ross King Company values the strong, historic tradition of this instrument and is committed to building new instruments in a fresh American Style.
Our instruments are extraordinary because of their:
- Genuine, inspiring sound
- Long-lasting nature
- Beautiful architectural details
- Attractiveness to organists and young persons
- Low maintenance and utility costs
- Requirement for no special heating and cooling (Organs were in Europe and America hundreds of years before air-conditioning.)
- Design for each individual church – acoustically, musically, and visually
- Low maintenance – They usually only need tuning once or twice a year
- Investment amortized over decades, not years
- Expandable, rebuildable, movable
Thank you for visiting us online. Your call or email is welcome. We look forward to getting to know you.
Providing quality, historically based organ maintenance while remaining sensitive to modern church needs.